The NR3620-O/G frequency reference continuously monitors the correction coefficients being applied to the OCXO to compensate for aging and temperature stability. The coefficients are stored in non-volatile memory and in the event of GPS loss, are used to maintain the accuracy of the crystal – GPS loss. PPS available at 3.3 or 5 Vdc CMOS levels capable of driving a 50 Ohm load. A good choice for general lab use, Simulcast and test systems.
• GNSS lock indicator and built in self test.
• Holdover stability of 5 ppb/day, 50ppb/year.
• Self-calibration minimizes frequency transition during GNSS lock to < 10ppb.
• Locked accuracy < 4E-11.
• Operates from DC Power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) Vdc or an AC adapter.
• PPS Accuracy 20 ns rms.
• Indicators and signals provide GPS lock and unit self-test status.
• Available in kit form (Includes reference, antenna, 50′ cable, and power adapter).
GPSDO Kit available, wide input power range (-60 to +60 Vdc)
See demo video on YOUTUBE (NR3620)
Kits are available that include antenna, cables and power supply. Several features can be customized at the factory – frequencies other than 10 MHz either from a unique crystal or with a built-in synthesizer that is GNSS-locked. Time stamping capability to 100ns resolution. To meet unique requirements, we have shipped product with output features requiring a custom amplitude, square wave output, high voltage and high current drive.