10 Channel 10 MHz Frequency Reference with Sine or Square Outputs
Low Phase Noise 10 MHz 10 Channel OCXO based Frequency Reference
Ten channel reference offers the stability of a SC cut OCXO stabilized with a band gap reference. Local display and controls allow channel by channel status. RS232 and Ethernet capability enable remote monitoring and control (SNMP). Ten channels meet the needs of most applications without a distribution amplifier. Dual power source options for AC and DC power driven systems.
- Ten transient and fault protected channels.
- Option – operates from AC or DC power sources independently or redundantly.
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- Two-stage amplifier design isolates the source from the amplifier outputs, thereby protecting the source.
- Optional SNMP provides remote monitoring and control
- Also available with 10 MHz square CMOS outputs.
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2310D-O
There are no reviews yet.