Ten transient and fault protected PPS outputs with < 2 ns of channel skewing. Each channel is monitored and status displayed on the front panel. Built-in self-test drives a signal that can be tied into an alarm panel. Atomic holdover option holds PPS drift to less than 1 usec/hour ideal for GPS unstable environments.10 MHz frequency reference output available to stabilize local oscillators.
● Ten fault and transient protected outputs.
● Ten channels frequently eliminate the need for a distribution amplifier.
● Channel skewing < 2 ns.
● Drives 3.3 Vdc LVCMOS or 5 Vdc into 50 Ohms
● PPS accuracy < 1 Sigma 15 ns
● Optional 10 MHz low noise GPS locked output.
● Available as an atomic PPS source for GPS denied environments.
Kits are available that include antenna, cables and power supply. Several features can be customized at the factory – frequencies other than 10 MHz either from a unique crystal or with a built-in synthesizer that is GNSS-locked. Time stamping capability to 100ns resolution. To meet unique requirements, we have shipped product with output features requiring a custom amplitude, square wave output, high voltage and high current drive.