GNSS Disciplined Oscillator Featuring Three 10 MHz Sine and Three 1PPS with LVDS
Multi-Channel 1PPS and 10 MHz Sine in a Compact Chassis plus LVDS
Unique in the industry, the NR3606 provides three 10 MHz sine outputs and three 1PPS outputs. It also provides a 10 MHz LVDS and 1PPS LVDS output. Ideally suited for applications requiring the stability of a locked frequency reference and the synchronization of a PPS. The frequency reference continuously monitors the correction coefficients being applied to the OCXO to compensate for aging and temperature stability. The coefficients are stored in non-volatile memory and in the event of GNSS GPS loss, are used to maintain the accuracy of the crystal – GPS loss. PPS available at 3.3 or 5 Vdc CMOS levels capable of driving a 50 Ohm load. A good choice for general lab use, Simulcast and test systems.
• GNSS lock indicator and built in self test.
• Holdover stability of 5 ppb/day, 50ppb/year.
• Self-calibration minimizes frequency transition during GNSS lock to < 10ppb.
• Locked accuracy < 4E-11.
• Operates from DC Power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) Vdc or an AC adapter.
• PPS Accuracy 15 ns 1 sigma
• Indicators and signals provide GPS lock and unit self-test status.
• Available in GPS DO kit form (Includes reference, active antenna, 50′ cable, and power adapter).
GPSDO Kit available, wide input power range (-60 to +60 Vdc)
Need more channels- see the 6 channel NR3626-OG or the 10 channel NR2310D-OG
See demo video on YOUTUBE (NR3620)
Brand : Novus SKU :NR3606-OG
There are no reviews yet.