Ten channel, low-noise GPS DO frequency reference distribution amplifier. Ten identical amplifiers feature skew of ~ 5 ns. Each channel independently monitored for load impedance mismatch with independent warning indicators on the front panel. Outputs are transient and short circuit protected. Harmonic distortion well below -30 dBc. Minimal additive phase noise. While primarily used as a 10 MHz distribution amplifier frequently used with Novus GPS disciplined oscillators, options are available to handle reference signals from 1 to 10MHz.
- 1 to over 10 MHz
- Minimal phase noise contribution to the GPSDO frequency reference (-150 dBc/Hz @ 1kHz) Harmonics <-30dBc.
- Front panel signal frequency reference amplitude indicators.
- Fault indicators for each output. High impedance (Z>1 KOhm)
- Internal self-test drives indicators and alert signal.
- All inputs and outputs fault and transient protected.
Brand : Novus SKU : ND0100-R
Need SNMP-Remote monitoring- lower phase noise? See the NR2310D-R
There are no reviews yet.