Dual Time Base Assures Your Frequency Reference
Ten channel 10 MHz frequency reference offers GNSS GPS locked stability with a completely independent integrated gap-less frequency counter to assure the integrity of the primary reference. Ten channels meet the needs of most applications without a distribution amplifier. Continuous channel monitoring available locally or via RS232/Ethernet (SNMP). Dual power source options for AC and DC power driven systems. Dual-time base option adds integrity to your time base.
- Ten transient and fault protected GPS DO 10 MHz channels with fault indicators on the front panel.
- Dual-time base option – internal gap-less embedded frequency counter continuously monitors the 10 MHz reference with its own independent GNSS GPS based reference.
- Option – operates from AC or DC power sources independently or redundantly.
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- Two-stage amplifier design isolates the source from the amplifier outputs, thereby protecting the source.
- SNMP option provides remote monitoring and control
- Available with either BNC or SMA output connectors
- Available with CMOS outputs (3.3 or 5 Volt) capable of driving a 50 Ohm load.
Brand : Novus SKU : NR2310D-OG
There are no reviews yet.