10 Channel GNSS Disciplined 10 MHz Oscillator Frequency Reference
Low Noise 10 Channel Reference Locked to GNSS
10 Channel 10 MHz GNSS GPS locked frequency reference. There area number of stability options that include having the entire timing assembly is in a thermally isolated case operating at a constant temperature. Thermal gradients are minimized and component variation with temperature are dramatically reduced. . The unit reports equipment status locally and via the RS232 port or the Internet. In addition to output amplitudes and internal critical measurements, the unit reports a continuous calculation of Allan Deviation. Various phase noise options are available and a Rubidium option (NR2310D-ROG) is available to address long term holdover requirements. Dual power source options for AC and DC power driven systems. Dual-time base option adds integrity to your time base.
- Ten transient and fault protected channels with fault indicators on the front panel.
- Dual-time base option – internal gap-less embedded frequency counter continuously monitors the frequency reference with its own independent GNSS based reference.
- Option – operates from AC or DC power sources independently or redundantly.
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- Continuous display and reporting of Allan Deviation
- Two-stage amplifier design isolates the source from the amplifier outputs, thereby protecting the source.
- SNMP provides remote monitoring and control
- Available with either BNC or SMA output connectors
- Stability options information available in additional information tab
- PPS jitter 1 sigma of 15 ns
- Allan Deviation <10E-12
- See Additional Information Tab for more stability options
- Reports Allan Deviation locally and remotely
- Numerous stability options
- Option to lock to an external PPS
- 1PPS output
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2310D-OG
There are no reviews yet.