10 Channel Low Noise Rubidium 10 MHz Frequency Reference with Display and Networking – NR2310D-R/O
10 Channel, High Stability, Low Noise 10 MHz Frequency Reference
For many applications, the phase noise of a Rubidium reference is not acceptable. The NR2310D-R-O incorporates a low noise OCXO that is disciplined to the Rubidium reference. Ten channels typically meets the needs of most systems eliminating the need for a distribution amplifier and minimizing noise degradation. All channels are continuously monitored and displayed locally and accessible via RS232 or Ethernet.
- 10 transient and fault protected 10MHz channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- aging less than +-5E-11/month
- temperature stability <5E-10 0 to 50C
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- High stability simulated 1PPS option available , < 100 ps -P-P (see curve)
- Available with BNC or SMA output connectors
- Also available with 10 MHz square CMOS outputs.
Calibration application under Design Considerations
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2310D-RO