Single Channel GNSS Locked Frequency Featuring High Stability
L1&L2 Band 184 Channel Receiver Provides 1PPS with 5 ns@1sigma
GNSS locked 10 MHz frequency reference featuring high stability. The unit also features a 1PPS source with a standard deviation of under 5 ns. Pulse to pulse 1PPS jitter is well under 200ps. The unit reports equipment status locally via RS232 port. In addition to output amplitudes and internal critical measurements, the unit reports a continuous calculation of Allan Deviation.
- L1&L2 GPS, BeiDou, Galileo, and GLONASS reception.
- 1 Vrms 10MHz output with harmonics well below -30dBc
- All inputs and outputs are fault and transient protected
- Low phase noise OCXO with an unlocked stability of <5ppb/day
- The base unit operates from 12Vdc or a separate power adapter can be purchased to operate from 120Vac.
- While nominally 12Vdc powered, we also offer input power options that cover -60 to +60 Vdc in three ranges. Transient and reverse polarity protected and electrically isolated from system ground.
- NMEA output at full RS232 levels
- Relay contacts provide an indication of GPS lock status. This GPS lock status can be used to detect an extended period of a GPS loss condition – possible alert of an antenna or cabling issue. There is also a front panel GPS lock indicator.
- Built-in test includes monitoring the oven status – a difficult and subtle failure to detect.
- Built-in test status is provided via a floating relay and front panel indicator
- This unit also features auto calibration that stores the best known GPS crystal calibration coefficients in non-volatile memory and are applied to the OCXO during a GPS loss condition. Long-term drift is effectively eliminated
- Allan deviation E-12-reported continuously over the RS232 Port
- 1PPS output 50 Ohm
NR3620-OG-HS OCXO based with GNSS Locking
NR3620ROG-HS GNSS locked Rubidium with low phase noise
Brand : Novus SKU :NR3620-HS
There are no reviews yet.