Six Channel Frequency Reference Locks to GNSS or External 1PPS or 10 MHz
The NR3626 is a high-performance 10MHz frequency reference that is driven by a low phase noise SC cut OCXO disciplined by a 26 channel GNSS receiver. The 10MHz outputs are 13 dBm while the 1PPS outputs can be 5 or 3.3 Volt logic levels with the capability of driving a 50 Ohm load. In addition to the built in GNSS GPS receiver, there are an external 10 MHz and external 1PPS input that can be used to discipline the reference. The priority for each disciplining signal is software settable between the three signal sources.
- Low phase noise OCXO.
- Six channels
- Low close-in phase noise..
- PPS drives loads including 50 Ohms.
- GNSS GPS lock indicator and built-in self-test.
- Holdover stability of 5 ppb/day, 50ppb/year.
- Self-calibration minimizes frequency transition during GNSS-lock.
- Locked accuracy < E-11.
- Operates from DC power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) Vdc or an AC adapter.
- 1PPS Accuracy 25 ns rms.
- Indicators and signals provide GNSS GPS lock and unit self-test status.
- Also available in a 19 inch rack chassis
- GPS DO
Brand : Novus SKU : NR3626-OG