Low Cost 10 MHz Reference PCB Assembly
Compact TCXO based GNSS-locked reference designed to be easily integrated into your system to provide precision 10MHz, 1PPS and NMEA for master timing. The unit features a 26 channel high-sensitivity, high-accuracy multi-GNSS receiver. Supports TRAIM, GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS, Active Anti-Jamming and Advanced Multi-path Mitigation functions. Auto-calibration stores the most recent compensation coefficients – dramatically minimizing long-term drift. Single 5 Vdc power supply for convenient system integration. Status signals alert the system to BIT failures or loss of GNSS GPS signal. A low cost alternative to an OCXO based reference for low cost frequency reference applications.
- 26 channel GNSS receiver.
- Simple integration requires only a single 5 Vdc power supply.
- NMEA at full RS232 levels (logic levels available option)
- Status signals alert of a long-term GNSS GPS loss.
- Low phase noise.
- Frequencies to 100 MHz available.
- Power consumption < 1 Watt.
Typical Phase Noise
Offset Phase Noise (dBc/Hz)
1 Hz -50
10 Hz -100
100 Hz -120
Brand : Novus SKU : NR4400