Compact Low Cost Frequency Reference Solution
The NR8403 in a versatile modular package bringing GPS DO stability to almost any location. Wide power operating range with GNSS-locking to further enhance long-term stability. The low phase noise option adds an ultra-low phase noise OCXO. Phase noise < 155 dBc/Hz at 10kHz. Unit may also be locked to an external 10MHz or 1PPS. Popular in scientific, calibration labs and satellite up-links.
- Harmonics <40 dBc
- Excellent holdover stability < +-5 ppb/day
- GPS disciplined oscillator
- Low phase noise options
- Outputs are fault protected and monitored continuously
- Built-in test circuitry throughout the design
- Available with and without display
- 10 MHz and 50 MHz available
Need more channels? See the 6 channel NR3626-OG or the NR2310D-OG 10 channel reference
Brand : Novus SKU : NR8403
There are no reviews yet.