Dual Channel, Low Cost Rubidium 10MHz Frequency Reference – NR2110D-R
High Stability Rubidium 10MHz Frequency Reference
Low Cost dual channel 10 MHz Rubidium frequency reference. Channels are continuously monitored and displayed locally and accessible via RS232 or Ethernet.
- Two transient and fault protected channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- aging less than 5E-11/month (unlocked)
- temperature stability <5E-10 0 to 50C (unlocked)
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- BNC output connectors
- Networking with SNMP
- Available with either SMA or BNC output connectors
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2110D-R
There are no reviews yet.