Four Channel PPS Source with NMEA
Three < 1 ns Skewing Channels and a Fourth Reference Channel
Four transient and fault protected PPS outputs with < 1 ns of channel skewing. Each channel is monitored and status LED’s displayed on the front panel. Built-in self-test drives a signal that can be tied into an alarm panel. High performance GNSS receiver offers 26 channels for rapid acquisition. Programmable pulse width and cable compensation,
- Four fault and transient protected outputs.
- Operates from an AC power adapter or from a DC source from -60 to +60 Vdc (in three ranges).
- Channel skewing < 1 ns ( Skewing is typically less than 200 ps on the three BNC channels)
- Drives 3.3 Vdc or 5 Vdc LVCMOS into 50 Ohms on the three BNC channels, 5 Vdc CMOS into 1000 Ohms on SMA Channel.
- 1PPS accuracy < 30 ns rms.
- RS232 NMEA data.
Need more channels- see the 10 channel distribution amplifier ND2310D-PPS
Brand : Novus SKU : NR3623-PPS