The NR3620-LT is a source of NMEA and PPS when a 10 MHz reference is not required. PPS pulse 15ns accuracy at 1 sigma. PPS capable of driving a 50 ohm load. A good choice for general lab use, Simulcast and test systems.
• GNSS lock indicator and built in self test.
• Operates from DC Power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) Vdc or an AC adapter.
• PPS Accuracy 15 ns @ 1 sigma
• Indicators and signals provide GPS lock and unit self-test status.
• Available in kit form (Includes reference, antenna, 50′ cable, and power adapter).
• PPS pulse width programmable.
• PPS amplitude 3.3 or 5 Vdc CMOS with 50 Ohm load capability.
Kits are available that include antenna, cables and power supply. Several features can be customized at the factory – frequencies other than 10 MHz either from a unique crystal or with a built-in synthesizer that is GNSS-locked. Time stamping capability to 100ns resolution. To meet unique requirements, we have shipped product with output features requiring a custom amplitude, square wave output, high voltage and high current drive.