picoPOD Single Channel GNSS GPS Disciplined 10 MHz Frequency Reference in a Compact Chassis
High Performance Disciplined 10 MHz Oscillator in a Small Form Factor
GNSS GPS disciplined 10MHz oscillator featuring a high stability low phase noise OCXO. A 1PPS and NMEA source and reports equipment status locally via RS232 port. Provides a continuous calculation of Allan Deviation accessible via a RS232 port. Operates from a single 5 Vdc power source and is easily integrated.
- GPS, BeiDou, Galileo, and GLONASS reception.
- 0.5 Vrms 10 MHz output with harmonics well below -30dBc
- All inputs and outputs are fault and transient protected
- Low phase noise OCXO with an unlocked stability of <5ppb/day
- The base unit operates from 5Vdc.
- NMEA output at full RS232 levels- logic LVCMOS available
- Features auto calibration that stores the best known GPS crystal calibration coefficients in non-volatile memory and are applied to the OCXO during a GPS loss condition. Long-term drift is effectively eliminated
- 1PPS source and the unit may also be locked to an external PPS source.
- Available 10,50,100 MHz
- Low Phase Noise options -150 dBc/Hz@ 1kHz for 100 MHz
Need Rubidium Stability? see the NR7020R
Brand : Novus SKU :NR7000-OG
There are no reviews yet.