Six Channel Ultra Low Phase Noise 10MHz Lock-In Amplifier
Lock In Amplifier Restores Phase Noise and Maintains Synchronization
Ultra-low phase noise six channel lock-in amplifier can restore a marginal reference to low phase noise state without giving up timing synchronization. To minimize vibration induced phase noise artifacts from fans and other sources, the OCXO is vibration-isolated. The unit can also be ordered with a GNSS-locked reference that is either OCXO or Rubidium based. Front panel display and Ethernet Port allows remote status reporting.
- OCXO holdover.
- OCXO stability 5 ppb/day – 50 ppb/ year.
- Frequency change from lock state < 10 ppb.
- Auto-Calibration continually preserves OCXO compensation coefficients.
- Outputs are transient and fault protected.
- Low phase noise -160dBc/Hz @ 1 kHz.
- Front panel LCD status display.
- Ethernet connectivity.
- Available from 10 to 50 MHz
- AC/DC power capability.
Brand : Novus SKU : NA2306L