Dual Channel Low Noise Rubidium 10 MHz Frequency Reference
High Stability, Low Noise Rubidium 10 MHz Frequency Reference
Low cost dual channel 10 MHz Rubidium frequency reference. Low noise OCXO is locked to the Rubidium source. Channels are continuously monitored and accessible via RS232
- Two transient and fault protected channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- aging less than 5E-11/month
- temperature stability <+-5E-10 0 to 50C
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- BNC output connectors
- Simulated PPS output 3.3 or 5 Vdc logic levels
- Available with either SMA or BNC output connectors
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2110-RO
There are no reviews yet.