Dual Channel, Low Cost Rubidium 10 MHz Frequency Reference
High Stability 10 MHz Rubidium Frequency Reference
Low cost dual channel 10MHz Rubidium frequency reference. Channels are continuously monitored and accessible via RS232
- Two transient and fault protected channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources.
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- Aging less than 5E-11/month (unlocked)
- Temperature stability <5E-10 0 to 50C (unlocked)
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- BNC output connectors
- Simulated PPS output 3.3 or 5 Vdc logic levels
- Available with either SMA or BNC output connectors
If lower phase noise is required- see the NR2110-RO
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2110-R