GNSS Locked OCXO Based 50/100 MHz Frequency Reference
GNSS Disciplined 50/100MHz Frequency Reference also Offers External Locking to PPS or 10 MHz
GNSS GPS Disciplined OCXO based, 50 or 100 MHz frequency reference. The unit features auto-calibration so that the most recent coefficients to compensate the OCXO for drift due to aging and/or temperature are stored and applied to the OCXO during GPS loss-of-lock conditions. High performance 26 channel GNSS receiver that supports GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS. By being able to receive data from multiple satellite constellations, lower lock time is achieved. Unit is also capable of locking to an external 10 MHz reference. Low phase design results in a reference ideally suited to high frequency applications -i.e. satellite up links- where the higher operating frequency affords a 14 dB reduction in phase noise versus a 10 MHz reference. The unit may also be locked to an external 10 MHz reference or PPS source. It may also be stabilized to an internal Rubidium reference.
- OCXO holdover.
- OCXO holdover stability 5 ppb/day – 50 ppb/ year.
- Auto-Calibration continually preserves OCXO GNSS derived compensation coefficients.
- Outputs are transient and fault protected.
- Fault status drives a front panel LED..
- Locked accuracy <3E-11.
- Front panel status indicators for channel faults, antenna fault or open, oven and unit alert.
- AC/DC power capability.
- Various stability options available- see additional info tab
- Wide pull-in range available
- Available at 50 or 100 MHz
Brand : Novus SKU :NR7400-50
There are no reviews yet.