10 Channel 1PPS source with < 1 ns skewing
Ten transient and fault protected 1PPS outputs with < 1 ns of channel skewing (typical < 200 ps). 26 channel high-sensitivity, multi-GNSS receiver. supports TRAIM and various position modes, allowing it to output accurate and robust 1 PPS synchronized to UTC time. Supports GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS, Active Anti-Jamming and Advanced Multi-path Mitigation functions. Each channel is monitored and status displayed on the front panel. Built-in self-test drives a signal that can be tied into an alarm panel. Rubidium holdover option holds PPS drift to less than 0.5 usec/hour ideal for GPS unstable environments.10MHz frequency reference output available to stabilize local oscillators.
● Ten fault and transient protected outputs.
● Ten channels frequently eliminate the need for a distribution amplifier.
● Channel skewing < 1 ns. (Typically < 200 psec)
● Drives 3.3 Vdc LVCMOS or 5 Vdc into 50 Ohms
● 1PPS accuracy < 1 Sigma 15 ns
● Optional 10MHz low noise GPS locked output.
● Available as an Rubidium PPS source for GNSS GPS denied environments.
● Stabilization options available to reduce jitter
● Available with SMA or BNC output connectors
Brand : Novus SKU : NR2310D-PPS