Dual Channel GNSS Locked OCXO 10 MHz Frequency Reference with Networking/Dual-Time Base Option
NR2110D-O/G with NTP
Dual channel GNSS-locked OCXO, 10 MHz frequency reference with PPS and Ethernet connectivity. The unit features auto-calibration so that the most recent coefficients to compensate the OCXO for drift due to aging and/or temperature are stored and applied to the OCXO during GPS loss-of-lock conditions. High performance 26 channel GNSS receiver that supports GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS. By being able to receive data from multiple satellite constellations, lower lock time is achieved. Front panel display and Ethernet port allows remote status reporting. Dual time base option adds a completely independent GNSS receiver and gapless counter to monitor the 10 MHz reference- warns of a reference out of tolerance condition.
- OCXO holdover.
- OCXO holdover stability 5 ppb/day – 50 ppb/ year.
- Auto-Calibration continually preserves OCXO GNSS derived compensation coefficients.
- Outputs are transient and fault protected.
- Fault status drives a front panel LED..
- Low phase noise -145dBc/Hz @ 1 kHz.
- Locked accuracy <1E-11.
- Front panel status indicators for channel faults, antenna fault or open, oven and unit alert.
- Front panel LCD status display.
- Dual-time base option continually monitors the primary reference.
- Ethernet connectivity.
- AC/DC power capability.
- HS3 Stability option provides real-time Allan Deviation
- NTP time server.
- PL-option locks the PPS to the 10 MHz sine in 5 ns steps and reduces pulse to pulse jitter
- Available with either BNC or SMA output connectors
- Kit available with active antenna
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2110D-OG
There are no reviews yet.