Bring Precise Timing to Where it is Needed
GNSS GPS locked 10 MHz OCXO based frequency reference locked to a 26 channel multi-satellite system receiver, provides for fast lock under weak signal conditions. Unit produces 10 MHz, 1PPS, NMEA and a synthesized secondary channel that can range from 14 kHz to 10MHz. Optional NTP Time server. Auto-calibration maintains output stability in an intermittent GPS environment. Battery provides for in excess of four hours of use. The NR9400 can be powered from an external 12 Vdc source. Event inputs record to 100 ns resolution. Rubidium holdover option available.
- Battery life in excess of four hrs.
- 1PPS signal output.
- 26 channel high-sensitivity, multi-GNSS receiver. supports TRAIM and various position modes, allowing it to output accurate and robust 1 PPS synchronized to UTC time.
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS, Active Anti-Jamming and Advanced Multi-path Mitigation functions.
- 10 MHz harmonic distortion <-30dBc.
- Optional synthesized secondary channel that can range from 14 kHz to 10 MHz.
- Optional NTP time server.
- Optional Internet connectivity.
- Event input records to 100 ns resolution.
- Holdover drift < 1 ms/day OCXO, 20 usec/day with Rubidium option
- IRIG B.
- Available with Rubidium reference for extended holdover performance.
Brand : Novus SKU : NT9400-OG