picoPOD Single Channel Rubidium, GNSS Locked 10MHz Frequency Reference in a Compact Chassis
The NR7000R series brings Rubidium stability to a compact versatile form factor. The unit can be a Rubidium reference : NR7000R, a low noise Rubidium reference: NR7000RO or low noise GNSS locked reference: NR7000ROG. PPS and NMEA outputs and reports equipment status locally via RS232 port. Provides a continuous calculation of Allan Deviation. Operates from a single 9 to 18 Vdc power source or a 5 Vdc source and is easily integrated.
- Rubidium stability < +-5E-11 month
- GPS, BeiDou, Galileo, and GLONASS reception.
- 0.5 Vrms 10 MHz output with harmonics well below -30dBc
- All inputs and outputs are fault and transient protected
- Low phase noise OCXO
- The base unit operates from 11 to 35 Vdc
- NMEA output at full RS232 levels- logic LVCMOS available
- PPS source and the unit may also be locked to an external PPS source.
- Low Phase Noise options -150 dBc/Hz@ 1kHz
Brand : Novus SKU :NR7000-RO