Low Cost 1PPS Synthesized from a Low Noise, stable OCXO
A Source of PPS in GNSS Denied Environments
The NR3700-PPS is a low cost means to have a source of PPS when GNSS GPS is not available. The 1PPS is synthesized from a high stability OCXO offering +-50 ppb/year. The synchronous counter keeps pulse to pulse jitter well below a 1 ns. The pulse frequency and pulse width are factory programmable.
- 1PPS pulse width factory programmable in 1 usec steps
- While a PPS source the frequency is also factory programmable.
- Operates from DC Power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) VDC or an AC Adapter
- Temperature stability 10ppb/range
- Aging +-5 ppb/day, +-50 ppb/year
- Drives 50 Ohm loads 5 or 3.3 Vdc CMOS levels
- Auxiliary LVDS output
- Optional 10 MHz sine
- Other Frequencies available
Brand : Novus SKU :NR3700-PPS
There are no reviews yet.