Novus Power Products warrants its products to the original end user in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period starts on the date of shipment and for the period of 2 (two) year to be free from defects caused by faulty materials or poor workmanship.
All products to be returned during the warranty period must have an assigned RMA number which can be obtained from customer service.
A returned product shall be returned freight prepaid and will be returned by the same method by Novus prepaid. Please see the product owner’s manual for more details.
An extended warranty can be purchased:
– One additional year for 5% of the price of the product
– Two additional years for 7.5% of the price of the product.
– We accept MasterCard , PayPal and Visa
– Payment by check subject to Novus approval
– A limited amount of stock on popular items can ship in two business days. Larger orders or out of stock items will require a shipping lead-time estimate from our factory.
– We offer a 30 day return policy. If the product is not suitable for your application it may be returned within 30 days undamaged from the invoice date. The unit must be returned in the original packing with all included accessories. Freight will be pre-paid by customer and a restocking charge will apply.
– Net 30 day terms are offered to large institutions at Novus discretion subject to Novus terms and conditions and a completed Novus credit application.
– Wire transfer is acceptable subject to Novus approval.
– Freight is either pre-paid or will be charged to the invoice.
– We use UPS, FEDEX, US Postal or other carriers at your direction. Unless specified, we will use ground transport with the carrier of our choice.
– Unless otherwise directed in writing, all shipments will be insured for the full value of the invoice and the cost of the insurance will be added to the invoice.
– All shipments are FOB our plant.
– All orders are subject to Novus acceptance.
– All orders are in US dollars.