Six Channel OCXO Based 10 MHz Frequency Reference
Six Channel Low Phase Noise Reference Operates from-60 to +60 Vdc in Three Ranges or an AC Adapter
The NR3626 is a high performance 10 MHz frequency reference driven by a low noise SC cut, OCXO. 10 MHz outputs are 13 dBm. Optionally the unit can generate a synthesized PPS. The unit may be locked to an external PPS or 10 MHz reference. The unit may also be used as a six channel clean-up oscillator by locking to a external 10 MHz source that has been degraded. Outputs will be synchronized to the external source but phase noise will be dominated by the internal OCXO.
- Low phase noise OCXO.
- 6 channels 10 MHz channels also available 50 MHz
- Low close-in phase noise.
- Hold-over stability of 5 ppb/day, 50ppb/year.
- Operates from DC power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) VDC or an AC adapter.
- Indicators and signals provide unit self-test and channel fault status.
- RS232 port provides BITE and channel status.
Wide input power range (-60 to +60 VDC) in three ranges
Brand : Novus SKU :NR3626-O
There are no reviews yet.