Three Channel GNSS Locked OCXO 10 MHz Frequency Reference with IRIG-NTP/Dual-Time Base Option
A three channel GNSS Locked reference that offers a range of timing solutions: NTP, IRIG, NMEA, PPS and 10 MHz. The reference can also be configured with Rubidium for long holdover times. Local and remote control via SNMP. The unit features auto-calibration so that the most recent coefficients to compensate the OCXO for drift due to aging and/or temperature are stored and applied to the OCXO during GPS loss-of-lock conditions. High performance 26 channel GNSS receiver that supports GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS. By being able to receive data from multiple satellite constellations, lower lock time is achieved. Front panel display and Ethernet port allows remote status reporting. Dual time base option adds a completely independent GNSS receiver and gapless counter to monitor the 10 MHz reference- warns of a reference out of tolerance condition.
- OCXO or Rubidium holdover.
- OCXO stability 5 ppb/day – 50 ppb/ year- Rubidium < 1ppb/year
- Auto-Calibration continually preserves OCXO GNSS derived compensation coefficients.
- Outputs are transient and fault protected.
- Fault status drives a front panel LED..
- Low phase noise -145dBc/Hz @ 1 kHz.
- Locked accuracy <1E-11.
- Front panel status indicators for channel faults, antenna fault or open, oven and unit alert.
- Front panel LCD status display.
- Dual-time base option continually monitors the primary reference.
- Ethernet connectivity.
- AC/DC power capability.
- Optional NTP, IRIG time server.
- 1.544 MHz T1-clock locked to GNSS (option)
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2103D-ROG
There are no reviews yet.