Dual Channel, Low Noise Rubidium 10 MHz Frequency Reference – NR2110D-R-O
High Stability Low Noise Rubidium Frequency Reference
For many applications, the phase noise of a 10MHz Rubidium reference is not acceptable. The NR2110D-R-O incorporates a low noise OCXO that is disciplined to the Rubidium reference. Channels are continuously monitored and displayed locally and accessible via RS232 or Ethernet.
- Two transient and fault protected channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- aging less than 5E-11/month (unlocked)
- temperature stability <5E-10 0 to 50C (unlocked)
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- BNC output connectors
- Networking with SNMP
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2110D-R/O